Marjana Jaidi / June 09, 2012
The summer music festival season is officially upon us. Here’s what you missed this week on Cultivora:
- Bonnaroo is happening in Tennessee as we speak — if you’re driving to and from the festival and want to make a stop along the way, check out Cultivora’s mini-guide to Nashville.
- From June 11-17, North by Northeast (NXNE) will take over Toronto, serving up a week of music, film, and digital media. In anticipation, Safa Jinje profiled Toronto’s legendary music venue, Horseshoe Tavern.
- Pitchfork announced the initial lineup for the second edition of their Paris festival this November.
- Outside Lands revealed the mouthwatering lineup of food and wine for this year’s festival.
- The CBGB Festival, happening this July in New York City, announced Krist Novoselic of Nirvana as the keynote speaker, and added severable notable artists to the bill.
- Identity, North America’s premier touring EDM festival, is coming to an amphitheater near you this summer. Get the full list of tour dates and locations HERE.